The Mission of The Art Institute of Phoenix is to accomplish its vision by providing employers with quality skilled graduates prepared by experienced faculty using market-driven curricula.
This mission is accomplished by:
- Involving employers in the development of curricula that is responsive to industry needs through Program Advisory Committees.
- Employing faculty who possess appropriate academic credentials, industry-related experience, and who exhibit excellence in teaching.
- Enhancing institutional effectiveness by improving processes and operations, by promoting teamwork and fiscal responsibility, and through effective communications.
- Creating an environment that assures academic freedom and encourages responsible decision-making and critical thinking among students, faculty, and staff.
- Assisting graduates in obtaining career-related employment.
- Providing alumni with continuing educational opportunities.
- Cultivating an environment of responsibility and participation.
- Fostering a collaborative environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
- Maintaining a positive public image of community contributions by providing opportunities for students and employees alike to actively participate in community service activities.
||Art Institute of Phoenix, AiPX, Phoenix Art Institute, The Phoenix Art Institute, The Art Institute of Pheonix|
||Private for-profit, 4-year or above|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
The Art Institute of Phoenix Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
Question and Answer about "The Art Institute of Phoenix"
No questions found...