The staff of L'Academie de Cuisine is committed to helping students reach their professional goals by:
* Instilling an appreciation of the knowledge and skills required in the culinary profession.
*Stressing the highest professional standards.
*Provifing the necessary knowledge and skills so that, with further experience and discipline, graduates can advance in the professinal ranks.
* Demonstrating and teaching leadership and management competency.
* Focusing on acquiring a sense of responsibility toward colleagues, community, and nation.
* Demanding an observance of the highest standards of sanitation, physical hygiene, and safety.
* Helping develop a sense of dedication and sacrifice to advance their profession.
||Private for-profit, less-than 2-year|
||Differs by program|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
L'Academie de Cuisine Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
||Neither required nor recommended|
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Question and Answer about "L'Academie de Cuisine"
No questions found...